This program is designed as an aid to demonstrate acceptable technique expected of the first year medical student. You should refer to your textbook for better explanations of the purpose and various findings of these exams. This is only a foundation and may not fully encompass the needs of your patients.
This program is designed as an introduction to interview skills for the first year medical student. You should refer to your course textbook for further information and explanation of each type of interview. This is only a foundation and may not fully encompass the needs of your patients.
- Our website can be accessed at: https://lac.med.ufl.edu (SimIQ)
- If you are off-campus, you will first need to connect to the UF VPN.
- How to view your Learning and Assessment Center video recording.
- If you are unable to view the video(s) please check your browser settings.
For viewing reports
- View your Learning and Assessment Center reports.
- If you experience problems while accessing your videos or reports, please use the “Contact Us” link in the top menu.